Kiln update.

Friday morning, 10-16. Temperature = 200 c. It looks like tomorrow will be the difficult day. It will be very close to opening temperature but I should wait another day. If I can hold off I won’t open it. If I can’t wait I will post some pictures here. It will be too hot to fully unload in any case. I melted one pair of shoes trying to unload too early in the past.

Advertisements

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: